...to the INTRINSIC Connected Educator Platform as part of the INTRINSIC Web-Platform. This platform aims at
- mapping existing courses and didactical approaches with regard to (sustainable) enterpreneurship education
- self-evaluation of the courses along didactical elements and characteristics relevant for (sustainable) entrepreneurship education
- providing opportunities for higher education teachers to connect and to exchange experiences
What do you gain, when you are registering for and participating in the INTRINSIC Connected Educator Platform?
- Present your teaching approaches and connect to a broader community of higher education teachers in Life Sciences for professional exchange on sustainable entrepreneurship education
- Get to know new and innovative approaches and methods to teach sustainable entrepreneurship
- Get access to helpful and valuable resources developed by the experts of the INTRINSIC consortium (e.g. the student entrepreneurship scan, staff development module, a handy app for mobile information, learning and training on sustainable entrepreneurship)
Here you can find a short video on how to register and start to participate in the INTRINSIC connected educator platform (it is recommended to open the video in a new tab by right-clicking and selecting the "open in new tab" option.)
Looking forward to connect with you via our platform!
Here you can go back to the INTRINSIC main page.
Here you can register for our Newsletter.